Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lecithin Benefits And Side Effects

cake anniversary cake cookies kids basketball

This was an assignment I did for the birthday of a basketball coach.

was waiting to send me a photo of the cake cutting to upload all at once.

chocolate cake is a very sponge soaked with rum syrup, filled with a light brown cream called (for those times when one starts to mix things and one day saying goes ... look who came out, and even the rich! haha), and covered cream cheese and vanilla aroma.

here and be completed within the box, which I did also.


This is the one sent to me with years old .... it has complied and the other cutting

I commented that Mari Carmen ... is the person who'll take the cake ... the surprise was .. because capital was not expecting the honoree, and liked a lot, so .. everybody was happy, rather impossible, g Mari Carmen hank you for trusting me.

caregivers are
Besitos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment