Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tooth Ache Medicine On The Market

Pe justification and other white lies


had read about this news. The mother of a small aspiring Miss child beauty "or some event like that torture your little five years old being forced to shave eyebrows to look splendid. All this is permissible in the United States, a developed, democratic and do not understand how you can make such beauty contests for girls as young,
at disguising and usurp the magical innocence of ALL CHILDREN OF THE WORLD IS ENTITLED TO ENJOY. I notice
to see the video is very hard, I could not suppress my tears, I could not help thinking that this woman who says being a mother, for me is the worst mother in the world ... Basta! Where are those who work to defend these girls?? I am so sad and angry, then do not understand many things that occur but are we loc @ so what?






0 comments:

Post a Comment