Sunday, November 28, 2010

How To Wear My Hair As Cat Woman



Before anything I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures, but I try not go at all well.
These pancakes are very good and easy to make , leave a step by step if you dare do.
The first thing to do is ... once clean, cut, cook in a water bath.

Once well drained (I usually leave it overnight) put it in a bowl, we put very finely chopped garlic, parsley, salt, egg, pinch of white pepper, the quantities and that's to individual taste, there are those who like more flavor and another with less, (personally I like to put enough garlic) then we'll be slowly putting bread crumbs to make something consistent paste and let stand at least half an hour in the refrigerator (as you can see all it takes seasoning I like to rest in order to unify the flavors.)
now prepare for pies, using a spoon we will take a portion, we had flour for frying (this is a bit thicker than the normal wheat) if no have it because nothing happens .... but always better to stay with the frying.
Once we have all the fry in olive oil in warmth, we must take special care turn them over because they are sensitive, then put on paper to absorb excess fat.
And here we have ready

Hope you like it as much as me, if you urge then tell me.
caregivers are
Besitos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment