Saturday, November 27, 2010

Perfume Taste In Mouth?



The secret of a shrimp fritters to go crispy flour is on .... no more mystery, in my humble opinion .... I think this degenerating a bit .... I say this because I see there who puts food coloring, baking powder, tuna, etc, etc, etc.

I do not mean that they are not rich eye! But are not always authentic tortillas .....

As said earlier .... the flour is what determines the crispy tortillas, the flour is a combination of wheat flour and chickpea flour (some flour makes corn), the proportions are three by an example: three cups of flour ... a chick pea flour.

A much more crisp chickpea flour will , as our forefathers have made them a lot .... only with chickpeas, of course it is obvious that hose connections would be something else ....

In terms of quantity .... I never use any particular measure, but it sure is not necessary.

In a bowl, and put a glass of wine full of shrimp, then I put chopped parsley (to taste, I have made him two tablespoons) a few chopped chives too long, a little salt, and now I put a ½ cup of wheat flour and chickpea through, now I get a little cold water and mix with a spatula wood that binds all the ingredients well, should be with this consistency.
Personally ... I like to let it sit a while in the fridge before frying to catch more flavor. In a skillet, warm oil well are put spoonfuls of the preparation, as they are browned on one side ... we turn to to be completed by the otro.Las we placing on a tray covered with paper to absorb excess fat.
Here his racioncita .... I hope you enjoy them.


The pictures did not turn out very clear, sorry.


caregivers are


Besitos.


0 comments:

Post a Comment