Thursday, March 24, 2011

Alexis Texas On Black Dudes

When you mark your cesarean (Two hundred kilos)

I just discovered thanks to the blog part is our a poem open wounds.

Perhaps some wounds that never close at all ... can not be born twice.

is not a fad, many of us have been subjected to traumatic cesarean. True, we once again go through them a million times. Billions if need to get our blessed reward.

But it is not fair. We denounce it, shout it and proclaim to the world. We are people!

This short introduction just to leave you a wonderful wonderful poem taken from the theater poemariio "If you were not born", by Carlos Laredo . There he goes.

Two hundred kilos

I was born with two hundred kilos
A kilo, two kilos, two ki-los-o-cho-hundred-cough
A your sorrow, To my regret, I weighed two hundred kilos.
not you remember the day I was born and yet
I love you

When my son was born, the doctor saved him with his knife
With a cesarean was not necessary. And you would not
born that way.


Nobody wanted me born, but I have thrown a spanner
to be here, standing in front of you.
Because if I had not been born
you have done neither

abs I cut with my visa card, without notice
of pain following
Ensuring a safe harbor to go to sea
And you would not be born that way.


To your regret, my regret, I weighed two hundred kilos.
And nobody could stop the reason for my birth.
A safe delivery with no place to love.
Cutting the anchor without asking, as if we
could embrace. Separated, without more, in the happy
torture home

And you would not be born that way.
And I realized that I was a piece of meat with eyes
and my eyes need you
not you remember the day I was born and yet
I love you

And I'm here standing in front of you
mirror I wish unwanted
And you wanted to slowly born.
He was in a hurry, what can we do?
You had dreams, what can we do?
I was scared, what can we do?
And you would not be born that way.


My son could suffer, I could die.
And he could stay there and wait a little longer.
announced Waiting for you on the road, the path of
human


And you would not be born and
Torn from your dream.
Torn from me.
Cast, pinched and beaten
I threw the air like throwing a pool
When you can not swim.
And you did not want get well.


Poemario
theatrical act
This text threading the invisible threads that weave between people. Woven by our ancestors born and embroidered by our contemporaries. Embroidery by invisible threads of a love made of roots, as we join our children and our parents. This song of love between generations is not exempt from screams to a world that tends to commodify every birth. Nesting a world to come in a different way possible, and maybe go to begin to believe that infants are older than humanity. Words

Carlos Laredo. Music

interpreted Alexander Scriabin by Mikhail Studyonov.

0 comments:

Post a Comment