Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Inscribirse En Tech Deck Live



Yesterday I received an e-mail Elena . A mother of four beauties who once again has been driven by maternal anxiety to show the world what it means to educate four @ s son and has decided to reflect on a wonderful blog "Raising Four" makes little who was born the fifth child as if it were.

And I was surprised when I "as a mother seeking the views and expert blogger." But the woman I am? ;)

I can not say is that while not the first time I was looking to me for advice, his words came at the right time to show that the things we have imported much more depending on the lips that uttered. Mom, Mom.


Because women today , I want to dedicate a special word to all those moms and Elena have been carried away by their maternal instinct and conscience to try to convey solidarity to the world every grain of sand with which they build their own early motherhood.

"Thanks for thinking of me, today I became a surprise if I have more than 90 supporters in my humble blog!, If there are mothers who trust my opinion on what I tell them and make me feel a very very special.

Thanks women, sisters and mothers. Thanks for sharing your day and those of your greatest treasures. Wanting to help those who will listen. For ourselves with your instincts and to show your opinions no matter rectified if necessary "

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY TO ALL MY PARTNERS WOMEN AND MOTHERS OF THE RED.

THANKS FOR EXIST.

Miriam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment