Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life Expectancy Of A Cirrhosis Patient

dream and let me sow love Woman to Woman

Again, writing this entry in my blog is born of long thought out thoughts, feelings of a single mom. From a mom who only wants to live motherhood in a profound way, carried away by what you dictate your instincts and learning from their own actions to raise their small @ s .

A maternal acts by which to this day if they had to accountable to my conscience, would have a clear result of a peace and serenity of mind and heart.

Maybe because I have come to make a mistake (there's no doubt) it is clear that these errors are common in the vast majority of moms who live in the world, thinking that , we are doing the best for our hij @ s .

And most moms (including which I include myself) who we let ourselves go instinct when it comes to raising our children questioned we too often.

really is not questioning, it is more ; good judgments and predictions premonitory not too benevolent, with which I find myself too frequently.

Because I do not quite understand why there people who continually reminds us that someday this wonderful feeling of indefinite sleep make me live my two sons will meet your date expiration.

People who tell me their beautiful babies and children in early childhood become moody teenagers and irreconcilable. Or adults who forget who one day they sheltered in her womb.

Today I answer from my corner of the net that would be prohibited to write the destiny of others, believing that his daily life is ours.


Because we all have right to dream and experience the joy of motherhood in the most delivered and instinctive nature gives us.

Because I am aware that the true role of a mother does not end after those first years in which just our arms, our voices, our hearts ... our pups are met. If the real work of unconditional empathy, understanding, learning is built vital especially in the difficult moments of human life (remember love me when I least deserve it, it will be when you need it) of these hij @ s who came through us, but despite being an extension of our flesh does not belong to us, if not belonging to life itself.

Let me dream. As I write in my blog, from this pile of words referring to my two stars do not sound more than poetry.

While I hear the breathing of my little sleeping on my side. While I get a wonderful conversation father and son (now for my little one's father is that in which you want to become tomorrow. That morning continues to project his own self).
Let me dream. Not disturb my sleep.

Because I do not need to see me drunk aviséis my happiness continued to talk about my two suns. Because outcomes have not asked, nor predictions.

Let me wander, let me sow love, let me grow my mother also.

Because if I pick up storms, I always will be a honeymoon with life has shown me as worth my own birth. Just wait for tomorrow my two stars to understand also how to live life worth so much grief.

Happy day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment