Saturday, March 26, 2011

Is Fizzy Water Good For Indigestion

My maternity three photos

Mi maternidad en 3 fotos - Amor Maternal

Thanks once again for Louma Motherly Love (a large woman) I can not unite and offer a bit more of me.

I'm not really very "fan" to show pictures of me and my hij @ s . It gives me qualms, the truth, but I think the occasion deserves and that above vosotr @ s too, so here are ...

I have to say I can not sum up my maternity three photos, but I'll tell you something about each of them.


Well, I can not miss a photo is very pregnant mom in my selection. I lived my pregnancies with all the enthusiasm in the world. I do not want to tell you if it's my first or my second pregnancy. Just show me pregnant. Muuyyy pregnant. My two pregnancies were experienced with the same enthusiasm ... both equally. Two happy moments of my life happy while waiting ... that my life will light.




One of the most special moments of my life, perhaps the most magical . The moment my boy met her sister. I wanted to share with vosotr @ s . A great treasure.


And finally a picture that sums up a little path that has taken my maternity ... to the wise ... heh, heh, heh ... few words ....

Here ends my post about my three photos, I hope you liked it. Happy Saturday


0 comments:

Post a Comment