Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Genital Tattoos Women

Where are they doing?

Hi friend @ s! I know, I return to again sing the mea culpa! abandonadillo I have the blog thing, but I promise it's a very good cause;)

First because it always work! heh, heh ... you know the life of mom and currant tiempoooo muuuchoooo at hand!

But besides that I come to tell me again to find a wonderful blog full of resources for moms and dads-conscious way to live all that concerns our beloved @ s small.

I do not know if you know that until few months collaborating on the blog Peques and More , well I'm back because it was neither more nor less than what I asked for the body, and as my body is very wise because I have ignored.

Well, I can tell you that when I have more important stuff to tell you from my heart do not hesitate to come to my beloved blog to tell, ehhh?

Nothing that I hope also there. Peques and More shares the ideology of respect and love for children , so I'm sure you find yourself too comfortable there.

Besitos
and please, enjoy your little @ s .

I want.

Miriam

0 comments:

Post a Comment