Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bmx Bikes Under 50 Pounds

100 followers to change the world

Mother! I can not believe I do not know tomorrow! but today a 100 as a cathedral lit my area to continue blogger.

Today, just today, it came with an appointment that has now befallen me and wanted to share in this, my humble blog.

That has a lot to me. With tod @ s @ s vosotr . With everything we do every day in this network that binds us so that leaves us share many experiences and so we feel that we are not alone and lonely.

appeared the other day on my Facebook wall a new group. said something like "Attachment parenting is my way of changing the world." How wonderful to get to your Facebook wall and meet with a phrase so very wonderful. Then I realized that I live surrounded by a wonderful online community where hundreds of human beings think that a better world is possible. A world where children are the engine, a world where respect and freedom is real.

Today I found this quote, perhaps you know her and says:

"When I was young and my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world.

According I got older, I thought there was no way to change the world, so I proposed a more modest goal and tried to change only my country. But over time it seemed equally impossible.

When I got to old age, I settled for trying to change my family, those closest to me. But neither got almost nothing.

Now on my deathbed, I suddenly realized one thing: If I had started by trying to change myself, maybe my family would have followed my example and have changed, and with his inspiration and encouragement I might have been able to change my country and, who knows, maybe even could have changed the world. "

(Found on the tombstone of an Anglican bishop in Westminster Abbey).
THANKS
100 followers, never I thought that my humble blog meet such recognition, many @ s friend, so many experiences ...

Thanks to everyone for being there s behind in reading my experiences, discuss them, for understanding ...

Because this is my way of contrast, this is my way of learning, to improve, to give what I have ... because if I change. If we all change.

CHANGE THE WORLD.

And we know that it is necessary to do so.

's not too late.

GRACIASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment