Monday, February 7, 2011

Eyebrow Wax Allergic Reaction

The ten most important things I learned from my children


Proud.
how I feel after backtracking Dodot
an article against the fundamental rights of s obesity and which was clearly visible as was the advocacy of child abuse.
As I have been "low" and very little time, it has led me to talk about it in my blog, but Louma and thousands of other moms have posted on their blogs ( Here is an entry-summary Jesusa Ricoy-Olarte, THANK YOU JESUS).

But back to the first word with which I started this post. PROUD

. I can not be more proud of
tod @ s
which disseminate, denouncing, yelling the whole world what was happening you Dodot gotten a reversal of the spread of this atrocity and apologize retracting the statement in its web.
PROUD of this virtual community of mothers and parents aware, respectful of their small , lovers

Niñ @ s ell @ s all have set out their anger and have achieved the goal of which is left to spread child abuse as a form of education. something that our country is punished by fate. There are many ways to educate each and determine which is right but NEVER WE CONSENT TO USE VIOLENCE

NIN @ S . and could not turn the page on this issue without proclaiming it in my humble blog.

To finish this entry, which in the circumstances I have mentioned came too late I'd like that you can see the video of the song ROSANA "arrive on time" who have shared with me on facebook me loved it. And above all I think the ideal soundtrack for this entry. Because of course we are on time. Still time to defend the rights of women, the

s obesity , families and everything that puts us ahead. Sometimes we can overcome obstacles quickly, sometimes we have to work hard to achieve our goals. But I'm sure that eventually all will have our reward, what really make us happy, that our hij @ s

enjoy a better future is difficult, yes ... but we will fight for it. Happy Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment