Sunday, February 13, 2011

For Sale Marlin 336 Rc

17 ways to help the baby's buttocks




few weeks ago a great mom to trust me with all your heart and I want very much, I said if I could write something about "children with developmental delay." If you could spend a few words to these children who go as far as learning relates slightly slower than the "damn media".
I told my friend that I love it was she who spoke to us, that tell us how he felt. God knows how I rejoice every time the small is a preview and I know what that mom is happy with him. But I have to confess, I do not know how it feels, and probably will never know. Only
experience a kind of motherhood can be explained by knowing what it means to have a child "with some difficulty."

THE BEAUTY OF HOLLAND (Emily Pearl Kingsley, creator of Sesame Street and mother of a child with Down Syndrome)

When you're expecting a baby, it's like planning a fabulous vacation trip to Italia.Te buy a bunch of guidebooks and make wonderful plans: the Coliseum, Michelangelo's David, the gondolas in Venice. Even learn some handy phrases in Italian. It's all very exciting.
After months of waiting with hope, the day finally arrives. You pack your bags and off you go. Some hours later, the plane lands. The stewardess comes in and says: "Welcome the Netherlands "Holland? say. "What do you say Holland?. I signed up for Italy!.'d Have to be in Italy!. All my life I've dreamed of going to Italy!".

But there has been a change in the flight plan and the plane has landed in Holland and there you must stay. The important thing is that you have not been brought to a horrible, disgusting, filthy place, full of pestilence, famine and disease. No, it's just a different place.






Therefore, you must go out and buy new guidebooks. And you must learn a whole new language. And meet people completely new, you had not ever known. It's basically a different place. It is quieter than Italy, less exciting than Italy.



But after spending some time there and have recovered your breath, look around, and you begin to notice that Holland has windmills, Holland has tulips. Holland even has Rembrandts.

At the same time, all the people you know around you are too busy coming and going from Italy and they all boast wonderful time they enjoyed there. And for the rest of your life, you will say to yourself: "Yes, that's where I should have gone. That's what I had planned. "And the pain never, never disappear completely, because the loss of that dream is a very significant loss.

The story of the trip to Holland has uan second part, the same mother wrote 10 years later.

"I've been more than a decade in the Netherlands. It has become my home. I've had time to catch my breath, to settle and settle down, and to accept something different than planned.




Looking back, I reflect on the years when I arrived in Holland recently. I remember clearly the emotional blow, my fear, my anger - the pain and uncertainty. During those early years, I tried to return to Italy, as planned, but was in Holland that I should stay. Today I can say how much I've walked on this unexpected journey. I learned so much. But this journey has taken time.

worked hard. I bought new guidebooks. I learned a new language and slowly found my way in this new land. I met others whose plans have changed, like mine, and could share my experiences. We support each other and some have become very special friends. Some of these fellow travelers had spent more time I proved in the Netherlands and veteran guides, helping me along the path. Many have encouraged me. Many have taught me to open my eyes to the wonders that can be seen in this new land. I found a community that cares. Holland was not so bad. I think that Holland is used to lost travelers, like me, and has become a land of hospitality, which reaches out to welcome, assist and support newcomers like me.

Over the years, I wondered how my life would have been if it had landed in Italy, as I planned. Would it have been easier? Would it have been so rich? Would I learned some as important lessons I have come to assimilate? True, this trip has been more challenging and at times I've kicked and cried in protest and frustration (and still do).



And indeed, the Netherlands will step slower than Italy and less flashy than Italy. But this too has become an unexpected advantage. In a way, I learned to slow down and look more closely at things, gaining a new appreciation for the remarkable beauty of Holland with its tulips, windmills and Rembrandt.
I have come to love Holland and call my home.

I have become a world traveler and discovered that no matter where it lands. What's more important is what can be arranged the trip and look and enjoy the special things, beautiful things, things that Holland, or any spot has to offer.


True, more than a decade came to a place I had not planned. However, I am grateful, because the destination has been richer than they ever imagined. "




Note: After 7-Mom left me a comment in which he explains as he prefers calling certain little ones, children very happy with some difficulty I have edited my post by changing the terms. Thank you Mother of 7, with all my heart.



0 comments:

Post a Comment