Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pokemon Tcg Great Rocket Visits Rom

say noooo How?? Cura


I can not expand too much, but I am so, so happy, I need to share this happiness with vosotr @ s
.

I have prepared a very special weekend.
A weekend where I will be mommy FULL-TIME, which I will not have to worry about "those competitors of my children" those that steal minutes that time that makes us so good both my little ones, like me.
This Weekend I will soak week maternity every second of the day (and night). I will not skimp on care in kisses, hugs, in conversation, company, fun, shared dream ... with my two
hij @ s and our other slice of life (dad).

No hurry, no timetables, no waiting, no concessions, no worries, no obligations.
I'll leave aside the working mom, to this mother a housewife, mother to the student, worried that mom so many times ... and I'll just stay with Mom.
not easy being a mother These days. Too many obligations and too little time. I'm so tired that it hurts my soul and I need a few days of care, reflection and tranquility.
What better way to do it with my best medicine that heals the soul.
better way that being with those people that I love and who love me so much. So I was fascinated by life, to wish you a wonderful weekend. I do not seek, I will be a cure. Cure ... Maternal.
be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment