Sunday, February 6, 2011

Signs That A Scorpio Man Likes You

Revolution: defending the right to LOVE

Yes, I have become dead to be today as I read the first news of the day (weekend we go), when by Ileana Hernandez

of
We
Tits (that wonderful mommy blogger to whom I admire) that I have shared on your facebook the news that our international
Pe has breastfed her baby because she had gained
the barbarity of 12 kilos during pregnancy and (supposedly what I add) and his figure or his job could afford.
not really know if it was the actress herself has released this information, it seems to me very strange, and mostly false.
Or maybe it was the day in question
or a friend, a cousin of a relative. Because unfortunately these things happen. Being famous has a high price
but it is clear that we have that Pe and Javier for their comments.
For me personally it is not true and issued something hurt me a lot and I'm sure he would rectify the publication in question. I do not want to deviate the topic, so I'm to the point.

wanted to explain that breast helps mom lose weight faster in the 90 percent of cases (there is a mom who says otherwise and I want to take them into account), and it is evident that for our breasts producing milk your body has to work harder, so it seems foolish that was published this news.
Pe
as you know is a media star, people and , very unlike you consume more calories than if no such wish. Another thing is that we eat poorly, and all that, but that has nothing to do with breastfeeding. Here you have a story I found , although I already knew, consumed about 500 calories more than if it was done. Furthermore it is suggested that 12 kilos is a lot of weight gain for pregnancy, the ideal is 9 kilos. And I dare say that it just depends. What? mother's weight early in pregnancy, usually if you lose weight (as I'm sure that was the beginning of Penelope own) and many other genetic, metabolic, etc. Here you have a post of my dear Armando Babies & More on fenomal explaining the pregnancy weight. But of course, be a media star means having to be ready for sausages in our jeans the day after giving birth. And that goes against human nature. Also why such a hurry to return to work who will care for that baby better than your mom?

Finally, I would say that if I am sick of something is silly justifications as we just read. If you do not want to breastfeed, do not. But please do not invent . When a mom tells me directly that does not want to breast-feed without adjustments from one part really makes me sad, I will not deny it, but then satisfaction that is sure not to do and just say it.
We can not force breastfeeding, we must respect others, their decisions. I seem aberrant
force feedings, as it seems absurd that we put constraints on what we want to hold, as if we were doing something wrong, when the contrary is shown that prolonged breastfeeding is beneficial for mother and child.
But if something is true,
is I can not stand the lies and poured into this case, the justifications for clean consciences. Just do not understand. Sometimes circumstances we can not offer our hij @ s best, we offer the following at best. And it's okay to admit it. In my case I take my daughter to daycare. I will not deny it would be better off with me at home. But it can be. Like millions of women work outside the home. I can not justify saying that the little suits and many times I feel guilty and a little sad because I'm missing something very important in the life of my daughter. My daughter is happy in the nursery, a child is awake, healthy, intelligent. AMAZING. Ideally had been staying at home with Mom , but circumstances may be. Not easy for me to admit that I have not offered best, if not after what I've seen better in our circumstances.
If I said that even knowing
is not so take my daughter to day care because it is very convenient for me would justify
. Small will not keep it to myself because I should, and that's it.
It's clear that I take him far worse than it
could not be otherwise, how many lessons I continue to give my little girl in your life?
Finally, we could fill pages on this subject, but enough for today. Only one point did you know that the lovely Salma Hayek tits gave her child up to last year, even nursed a baby that was not theirs in a visit to Sierra Leone? I leave the video.


0 comments:

Post a Comment