Sunday, February 6, 2011

Infiniti Elliptical By Eurosport

Dessert, Rice Alegre

Sunday made a special dessert to take with friends!

..... We all know that rice is very grateful, as we can do as a salty dish, candy dish also.

are several desserts I usually do with rice, in addition to the classic rice pudding (which by the way I like it so much that every time I do I take it because I love so hot, and then take cold) custards, puddings, mousse, etc. ..

Today I leave this to the rich, I do it with cuts stumbles biscuits (which as I have said on some occasions, first let lose all traces of moisture, and then place when you need them) coarsely chopped.

is not the first time ... when I realize I have not made the picture hahaha rigor, and that's what happened to me this time, when I realized as we were by more than half the food hahaha. Here is a picture and a recipe for this dessert so rich.


This is the stumbling



Now the recipe.

- 5 medium eggs

-1 cup currants

-1 / 2 cup Muscat de Chipiona

-1 and 1 / 2 cup rice

- 3 / 4 l of semi skimmed milk

-1 tsp ground cinnamon

-1 tsp nutmeg (goes well with dessert)

-250 gr mascarpone cheese

-150 grams of sugar

-A cinnamon stick 7 cm

-Peel of one lemon (clean white skin)

-230 g biscuits cuts


First put in wine grapes that are macerated.

in a suitable container to put the rice, put water to cover and to fire only when you start taking heat continuously move to go releasing the starch from the rice while the water is absorbed, then pour milk cinnamon stick and paring and boil (it will move continuously) turn down the heat and leave to cook the sugar arroz.Poner, leaving uncovered the pan and stir continuously to prevent sticking to the bottom, cook about 5 m must be dry.

Once ready, we put aside and the ground cinnamon, the nutmeg, raisins with the wine, trips, cheese, butter, mix well and put beaten eggs, mix, pour into a greased and floured (I use a springform pan) bake at 160 ยบ C for 55-60 m approx .. or until we test stick and see what comes out clean but with some moisture (the cake will not be a way).

Once out of the oven for 1 hour minimum, then proceed to give reshaping and decoration, this is making a ganache in the following proportions: 1 and 1 / 2 by 2 chocolate cream (cream milk) to cover the dessert, and for decoration with pastry ... I used a 50% ganache flavored with coffee and brandy.

Hope you like and encourage them to do so.


Take care Kisses.















0 comments:

Post a Comment