Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Can I Undo A Sims 3 Update

Orlando, this is majos guys;)



job! I run to hear about, is that my spare me precisely what is working and what I am missing are hours of time ... but I could not say no because
work was neither more nor less than taking a cable (rather good organizing) the blog of AMPA (Association of mothers and fathers) of school.
AMPA is actually the cultural engine of many activities held at the school for the whole family. And that I think of great importance.
addition is the gate that keeps us in touch with the school,
be active part of it
. And not just some people who leave their children in a place "for training, and can withstand the time it worked ... it is not little."
Do you understand now why I can not say that truth)? If I said I would not be myself ... so I have a little bit about the project
start the new blog.

Also, I think I will ask help from my father. There's nothing like being the daughter of initiatives and concerns blogger ... heh, heh ... take this opportunity to thank you in advance:
"Thanks Daddy."

0 comments:

Post a Comment