Sunday, February 6, 2011

Template Building Report

The first time my small film maternal




+ the Beautiful " true picture? In our case could continue a few hands:) but still I've seen hanging around on facebook and I wanted to leave here to share with vosotr @ s . certainly a beautiful image and with which I identify a lot which means my life and I'm sure the majority of vosotr @ s you think of the same. may be the same, more or less complete (there may even be owned by other species) that make up your all, but this union is what makes us see this life with happier eyes and positive (that difficult task.) I am very thick, I have a few days with an obstruction (onset of mastitis) in the breast (do not know what could have happened after almost two years) and also the virus that came to my house week last I am being treated very badly. But you know that moms want but can not get sick, or at least it always costs more than the rest, take care and stuff. Although yesterday I went to the small in bed before ten and I rested until seven. So I took some strength.

Anyway, I do not dwell, I hope you enjoy the picture as much as me, I hope to get over very soon and return to the enseguidita load.
TO BE HAPPY:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment