Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hayden Panettiere Auburn Hair

Despite the difficulty




With an initiative of wonderful, one can not fail to find time to join her. So as suggested by our wonderful
Louma Maternal Love again (of course today is his birthday ... Congratulations!) I will explain the ten most important things I learned from the two stars most magical of my universe, my two hij @ s
. Ten things
most important I learned from my children. * I learned to stop being "I" to believe that the universe was focused on my navel, my comfort, my desires, to understand that in life the easy way to happiness is trying to do others happy, especially you.
* I learned to love to take every second of the day, you get the most out of life, no matter the hours you sleep well, because while sleeping can dream, can fulfill the dreams awake.
* learned to retrieve a piece of my childhood. But not that frustrated children, which we lacked dreams to fulfill. You are not here to fulfill my desires. Children learned to retrieve the happiest of my childhood to share with you and try that you live like I did.

* I learned to be more patient. The truth is that while I still have so much travel, not a day that I surprised myself. I am proud of my progress, and all thanks to you.
* I learned to fight for what I really want in life. To get up when I fall and continue ever forward despite adversity. So what do you and I want to do so.
* I learned to see more blue sea, the field much cooler, cloud much more fluffy and a much better world.
* I learned to appreciate life more. To want to be better about myself, so as to be better for you.
* I learned to want to know more about all things, and to convey to all that worthwhile. * I learned to be a woman much more complete. A feel more feminine than ever. To feel the true power of what is us, those fantastic women. In this had much to do your way of your birth and upbringing. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be mother, and to rectify wrong. My children, my teachers of life. You are so everything for me. and I have completely changed. I believe that although I'll never be like you, be at your side, it makes me a better person. Thanks.









0 comments:

Post a Comment