Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What My Little Sister Is Like

The beauty of the Netherlands (only These moms know) (edited)







Both my husband and I remembered that my eldest son had been seeing his first movie (Cars) in the film about two years and a half. So yesterday, without much thought, decided it was a good day for our little
29 months to make his debut particular the big screen before
and had a blast!




This entry also to show my excitement and happiness to my experience with my small, it is intended that @ s

dads and moms who
to question whether their kids go to the movies is a good idea.





As always in my blog I would like to clarify that
"each child is completely different from the other, unique, unique and inimitable "
(I love that phrase;). As the data are simply references and we must be aware that our experience does not have to be like otr @ s In our If my happy little life came in the room, first wanted to sit with Dad and he loved the beginning of the movie
projection left the excited and the whole family with a superb taste. Of course, that what for us was something pleasant and predictable, others may be trying to make torture a small 29-month sit down to watch a movie without question for 90 minutes.
As always, all in the eye of the beholder.

I mean, if it had intended that my little girl came into that room and film the whole movie to sit in his chair without a word and still, it is clear that the experience had been a total failure to
tod @ s
. But as ever I happen to think so, because there is no problem. I know my daughter and just met my expectations and had it not been so we talked about my husband and I that one of the two and go out with her. By the way, I started the house through the roof, we
"Entangled"
the last of Disney, and I personally liked (I'm glib and I like the princesses, castles, the easy laugh The magic and the melodrama with a happy ending) but I will tell you anything more ... if you want to go see a movie with your small
@ s, the end of the day if you get bored you can always leave the room right? since it is already. If everything is solved so easy in this life. How would the Prince ...

The Little Prince. What a great book. How many of us would read it from time to time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment