Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Does String Wax Do

nice thing to cope with my little evils




Not that I'm determined to insist on the blunders of man upon entry into adulthood. But it's so obvious that we never think in our little
unfortunately every time it's easier to denounce all this in my humble blog.

Today, Saturday morning, I sit down to drink coffee in front of my PC, I open the google, news ... So what am I? nothing more, nothing less than something like a park Paterna (for children) which has been forbidden to play ball and cycling. What's next, banning sing, laugh, jump, live and be happy? Why do instead of putting barriers to the wonderful children do not tend our hands? Why not stop a few seconds of our obligations, our jobs, our businesses, our adult conversations, our important issues and we stop to think for a what these small time in our lives?

I'm sure if that day came we would be better to tod @ s, large, small, to society as a whole. Do not forget as Albert Einstein said: "The word progress it makes no sense when children are unhappy."



0 comments:

Post a Comment